Thursday, February 16, 2017

Day-4 ( Interaction with the StartUp at NASSCOM )


Hello friends,

I think today my colleague are enjoyed a lot. Today we all are hosted our website in Firebase. These websites contain our digital resume. This was my first website that hosted with my bio and my digital resume.

Today we had an opportunity to interact with the startups. my team interacts with 3 startups. In these 3 startups, I had an opportunity to impress boss of the startup. First I explain my work with one of the startup member. Then her another team member leave his work to come and interact with me. Then he asked me to interact with their boss Mr.aashish. his boss had an important call. But he spends his time to listen to me. He told, "Now we are expecting young developers". I'm very nervous when I discuss with the Mr.aashish. But I spoke fluently in English. I can't believe that I spoke English as well as what I thought. He gets my number for contact. I want to thank Mr.aashish for listening to me and my ideas. Now he had my number.

Today is also an awesome day in my life. I'm very happy to share my experience with you all.And also to we got a T-Shirt of NASSCOM. I enjoyed a lot today.

No comments:

Post a Comment